- As of 02 August, England will be open to vaccinated travelers from the USA and Europe, without the need to quarantine. Arrivals who have been fully vaccinated in the USA and European countries will still be required to complete a pre-departure test before arrival into England, alongside a PCR test on or before day 2 after arrival.
- Separate rules will continue to apply for those arriving from France.
- Those vaccinated in the US will also need to provide proof of US residency.
- Passengers from all countries cannot travel to the UK unless they have completed a passenger locator form.
- The US CDC updated its guidance for mask wearing amid the spread of the Delta variant across most of the country.
- They recommend for fully vaccinated people to wear a mask in public indoor settings in areas of substantial or high transmission.
- They added guidance that fully vaccinated people might choose to wear a mask regardless of the level of transmission, particularly if they are immunocompromised or at increased risk for severe disease from COVID-19, or if they have someone in their household who is immunocompromised, at increased risk of severe disease or not fully vaccinated.
STANDING BY TO SUPPORT
The Global Guardian team is standing by to support your security and safety needs. To learn more about our corporate Duty of Care and Family Memberships, global tracking and intelligence platform (including COVID-19 updates and customized travel information), and medical evacuation capabilities, click below or call us at + 1 (703) 566-9463.