At Global Guardian, your safety is our top priority. As the COVID-19 pandemic continues to be felt across the globe and we navigate these unprecedented times, I wanted to personally reach out to assure you that we remain ready to serve you at a moment’s notice.
Standing by Ready to Support
To ensure we keep both our employees safe and our clients protected, we have implemented the necessary policies that allow us to keep essential personnel on-site while taking advantage of our already significant remote capabilities to continue to serve you without interruption.
Our backgrounds have prepared us to know how to respond in a time of crisis, from developing and executing emergency response services to providing medical consultations and timely global intelligence alerts.
You Call. We Answer.
As always, our Operations Center remains available 24/7 – identifying, monitoring, and responding to threats and emergencies with dedicated, local teams in the US and over 100 countries globally. During this time, we can assist you with:
- Global Intelligence Alerts. Since the first COVID-19 case was reported, our Global Intelligence team has been closely tracking the spread of the virus, providing a comprehensive overview of the number of cases, travel restrictions, and other key information. These updates are sent three times a week by email and are also available on our website within our newsroom. If you are looking for additional information, our Global Intelligence team can provide customized daily reports to meet your needs.
- Medical Response. If you have a medical query, please call the Operations Center, and our staff will triage the situation and connect you with one of our board-certified physicians. In addition, for those clients who still have employees on-site, we can deploy medically trained personnel to help with brief screenings to check for any signs of illness. We have also helped purchase supplies, as well as provided clients with the appropriate protocol to follow should someone become ill.
- Emergency Evacuation. Should you find yourself in a situation where you need to evacuate, we will do everything in our power to help arrange a flight home, through either commercial or private aviation. We have the capability to mobilize ground transportation options to move you to an available and functioning FBO or commercial airport.
- Medical Evacuation. At a time of incredible strain on medical facilities and services, our team continues to provide support and exhaust all options to get a medical aircraft available to evacuate clients with a medical emergency. In relation to COVID-19, we are evaluating such requests on a case-by-case basis. Please know that our capabilities can only move as fast as US and local government agencies allow based on any restrictions or limitations they have imposed on foreign aircraft operating in country.
- Remote Work Support. As the majority of the workforce becomes remote and everyday operations continue to change, we know this is a time of increased vulnerability. Our cyber team has been helping clients enable remote work options through VPN services and remote monitoring, keeping staff connected and protected. For those of you using our tracking application, we encourage you to take advantage of the check-in functionality, giving your employees an easy way to check-in daily and confirm that they are safe. The application also has the capability for mass messaging to notify employees of important updates.
- 24/7 Asset Monitoring. As many businesses throughout the world have reduced their staffing and individuals have been urged to stay home, we know that it is imperative that you have assurances that you are safe from intrusion and other crime. Our Asset Security team continues to provide monitoring of homes and facilities with alarm and video monitoring, and can provide rapid deployment of monitored video systems for businesses in need.
Rest assured that our team will continue to stand by ready to support you whenever and wherever you are. If you have any questions or need any assistance, please reach out to our Operations Center at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling us at +1 (703) 566-9463.
Once again, thank you for putting your trust in us to keep you safe and for being part of the Global Guardian family.
Standing by to support,
Dale Buckner, Chief Executive Officer
ABOUT GLOBAL GUARDIAN
Global Guardian is a McLean, VA based global security firm that provides its clients with access to a comprehensive suite of security services. Its capabilities include personnel tracking supported by a dedicated 24-hour Operation Center, a full range of personnel-based security and executive protection services, medical support and transportation, travel intelligence and emergency response and evacuation services in over 100 countries. Global Guardian’s suite of risk mitigation services provides organizations with innovative and cost-effective solutions to help them protect their staff and business operations around the world.
Find out how our team can support your security needs. For assistance, call our 24/7 Operations Center at 703.566.9463 or click below.