Global Guardian provides security and 24 hour emergency response services throughout the Democratic Republic of Congo (DRC).
Our security and emergency response coverage includes DR Congo’s largest cities and tourist attractions such as Kinshasa, Lubumbashi, Goma, Mount Nyiragongo and Virunga National Park.
When requiring immediate assistance for acts or threats of violence, personal health issues, vehicle accidents, political or social instability, natural disasters or any other sources of insecurity or instability, our clients can contact Global Guardian via our GPS beacons, or by texting or calling our 24 hour Global Operations Center and we will immediately assist with the necessary resources, including security and vehicles.
Global Guardian offers the following Emergency Response services in the Democratic Republic of Congo:
- 24 hour Operations Center to respond to requests for emergency advice or assistance
- 24 hour in-country emergency response and support
- Providing Executive/Close Protection, Security and Medical personnel
- International Air Medical Transport services with full medical facilities and personnel
- In country evacuation to a safe haven or evacuation out of country
Our security services in DR Congo are tailored to each client’s requirements, the threat, and the operating environment in which they are provided. We can provide different levels of protection and offer security trained drivers, bodyguards, and low profile protection teams throughout the country.
For more details on our Emergency Response and Security Services in Democratic Republic of Congo contact us at email@example.com or call 703-566-9481 to speak directly with an Emergency Response Specialist.