As borders close and travel restrictions increase to try and limit the spread of COVID-19, Global Guardian is stepping in to get stranded Americans back home safely. Read the news coverage below and learn more about how our team continues to navigate these unprecedented times.
- Politico: "How a private security firm helped 144 stranded North Americans leave Honduras on a jet"
- CNN: "13,000 stranded Americans struggle to find a way home as pandemic surges"
- NY Times: "At least 13,500 Americans Abroad need help getting home, State Dept. Says"
- AJC: "Travelers stuck in Honduras charter flight back to United States"
- Boston Globe: "Boston nurse among 144 Americans evacuated from Honduras amid coronavirus lockdown"
- Fox 5 News Atlanta: "Americans stuck on island during coronavirus use online app to evacuate"
Standing by to support
Our team continues to stand by ready to support. If you have any questions or need any assistance, please reach out to our Operations Center at email@example.com or by calling us at +1 (703) 566-9463.
ABOUT GLOBAL GUARDIAN
Global Guardian is a McLean, VA based global security firm that provides its clients with access to a comprehensive suite of security services. Its capabilities include personnel tracking supported by a dedicated 24-hour Operation Center, a full range of personnel-based security and executive protection services, medical support and transportation, travel intelligence and emergency response and evacuation services in over 100 countries. Global Guardian’s suite of risk mitigation services provides organizations with innovative and cost-effective solutions to help them protect their staff and business operations around the world.
Find out how our team can support your security needs. For assistance, call our 24/7 Operations Center at 703.566.9463 or click below.