Manufactured and distributed by iS3 Tech Services, the iS3 Temperature Monitoring and Detection System (TMDS) is a self-contained mobile system, which provides first level temperature screening with thermal technology and helps aid in the effort to identify those who may be at risk of COVID-19. Global Guardian can also support our clients by providing personnel to live monitor the TMDS platform and assist with secondary screening. Additional Details Include:
- The TMDS is a viable solution for on-site deployment at large corporate organizations, schools, airports, casinos, manufacturing, or any facility looking to mitigate exposure while creating peace of mind and safety for others.
- Easy to install and set up, the TMDS provides live monitoring on a PC monitor with automatic alarm reporting and the ability to alert from a distance, defined by temperature limits or temperature ranges with accuracy levels within 0.5 degree in ideal environments.
- The systems are battery operated with the ability to scan up to 800 individuals per hour.
- Accurate temperature levels can be achieved from 3 ft up to 12 ft, allowing for a non-intrusive means to monitor and be instantly notified of any temperature detections.
- Once a high temperature is detected, an alarm will trigger allowing those monitoring to know to screen the identified individual with a second measure.
Download a spec sheet by clicking here and fill out the form for more information.