The National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration (NOAA) has released its prediction for another above-normal Atlantic hurricane season—and with it, a reminder that preparation and response time are key to weathering a storm.
In this year's Hurricane Preparedness Guide from the Global Guardian team, you'll find:
- Key takeaways from NOAA's 2022 Atlantic hurricane season predictions
- Important questions and considerations for organizations to review as they prepare for hurricane season, or any natural disaster
- Preparation checklist for individuals and families to reference
- Global Guardian's key capabilities and suite of emergency response services
- Case studies and learnings from past hurricane disasters
To download your copy of this year's Hurricane Preparedness Guide, complete the form below.