Global Guardian provides security and 24-hour emergency response services throughout the West Bank of the Palestinian Territories.
Our security and emergency response coverage includes the West Bank’s largest cities and most popular tourist destinations such as Hebron, Nablus, Bethlehem, Jericho, and Ramallah.
When requiring immediate assistance for acts or threats of violence, personal health issues, vehicle accidents, political or social instability, natural disasters or any other sources of insecurity or instability, our clients can contact Global Guardian via our GPS beacons, or by texting or calling our 24-hour Global Operations Center and we will immediately assist with the necessary resources, including security personnel and vehicles
Global Guardian offers the following Emergency Response services in the West Bank:
- 24 hour Operations Center to respond to requests for emergency advice or assistance
- 24 hour in-country emergency response and support
- Providing Executive/Close Protection, Security and Medical personnel
- International Air Medical Transport services with full medical facilities and personnel
- In-country evacuation to a safe haven or evacuation out of country
Our security services in the West Bank are tailored to each client’s requirements, the threat, and the operating environment in which they are provided. We can provide different levels of protection and offer trained security drivers, bodyguards, and low-profile close protection teams throughout the country.
For more details on our Emergency Response and Security Services in the West Bank contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 703-566-9481 to speak directly with an Emergency Response Specialist.